Saturday, March 17, 2012

Its not Obvious

Created by: Unknown at 12:26:00 AM
Sorry for the non sense title. It just pops out of my mind. What i mean there here in my next post, If i say that my clothes are thrifted would you believed it? Well, some maybe but IT IS NOT OBVIOUS da ba? Still fasyown the cheapest way I can. Dont you love thrifting??



Here's my work in style post of the day!.


Dress and Sweater: thrifted: Shoes: Paris Dreams

Cross Necklace: Love Diva; Girl Shoppe Star Connector Ring, Leopard Ring, Gold Cuff; Striped Ring Bedazzle

Just loved this necklace!




Now i'll ask you again.. is it obvious? ahaha

Till next post.

Cheers!

2 love comments:

Ranzilla Magdalagbukog said...

you could have picked a better background. :) nice shoes eh.

Unknown said...

@josh veranz: how i wished? :( no time to take pictures somewhere. Next time i will. Thanks much! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love :) "comments and suggestions"

 

Discover Joana Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea